May Bank Holiday Big Weekend
Published 13:41 on 22 Apr 2021
Wondering what to do and where to go for the May bank holiday weekend? Wonder no more, we have a great weekend lined up at the club with loads of activities planned.
On Saturday afternoon we have the 4th RNLI Pursuit Race and on Sunday it's the Corinium Cup trophy day.
But that's not all why not make a weekend of it, bring the family along, and maybe camp over
Camping will be allowed for the Saturday night only on a strictly 'Self Sufficient Camping' basis to ensure we remain within Covid and other restrictions. There will be no access to the clubhouse/galley, essential use only in the changing rooms, and only one male and one female toilet available. Covid restrictions will be strictly monitored so we ask that you apply 'Hands, Face, Space' and 'Rule of 6' at all times whilst at the club during the weekend but especially when on shore in the camping areas and patio area.
For the current SCSC Covid restrictions click here:- SCSC Covid Update
- The Bar will be open for outside service on Saturday and Sunday
- There will be a basic BBQ on Sunday after the racing (you must book tickets for BBQ food via the website by Thursday 29 April to help us manage catering click here )
- Bring you SUP or Kayak for a paddle
- Bring you radio controlled model yachts
- Bring your juggling balls, clubs, diablos, bats and balls for shoreside fun
- Club boats will be available for cruising on Sunday afternoon
- Informal race coaching
- There will be a safety boat on the water Sunday afternoon
Organised activities will finish at 17:00 on Sunday
We hope that you can make it and have a wonderful weekend.
Last updated 19:22 on 14 July 2021