Flying 15 Open Meeting 2021
Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th September 2021
PRE-BOOKING onto this event is essential for the event management
This is a 6-race event, 4 on Saturday 4th and 2 on Sunday 5th.
- First of 4 races race on Saturday 4th at 12.00, warning signal no earlier than 11.55,.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11.00.
- Races 5 and 6 on Sunday 5th at 10:00, warning signal no earlier than 09:55.
- Prizes will be presented in the clubhouse at the end of the event for the overall winning boat, second and third placed boats using UKFFA PY adjustments.
- There will be prizes too for the top boats in the Classic and Silver fleets and for the highest placed SCSC boat not in these top places.
Entry is £25 for the two day event, payable on arrival at the club. We employ cashless payment only, i.e., a card or phone.
The club will be open to visitors from 09.00 on Saturday. Please register your arrival in the clubhouse. Tea/coffee and lunch will be available from the galley.
The bar will be open after racing both days.
Saturday evening meal at the clubhouse will a choice brought in from the nearby take-aways. The Tandoori is particularly recommended.
For any further information contact John Harvey, FF Fleet Captain, 01453 833368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you.
Tea and Coffee will be available. If visitors or members bring their own drink container the club will fill them with tea or coffee.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time. Due to the current unfortunate circumstances, we find ourselves in, regarding the Covid-19 situation, we ask all members and visitors to follow the following guidelines:
- Please review your ability to travel to our site based on the latest Government COVID rules.
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
- We run a strict Test & Trace policy. We operate the NHS COVID-19 app to sign in on arrival. If you do not use the app, use the email system available to club members or alternatively for guests a booking onto this event is used for Test & Trace purposes.
- We request that Social Distancing is adhered to whilst on site.
- For your safety, please treat any surface you touch as contaminated, wash hands or use sanitiser regularly.
Please respect "Hands - Face - Space - Fresh Air" for everybody's safety and enjoyment of the event.
These guidelines may change over time so please review periodically.
Please click this link for the full details.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
Whilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g., shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Book this event
Last updated 9:45am on 18 August 2021