RS200 Open Meeting 2020 - West Country Boat Repairs Ugly Tour Event
Saturday 7th November 2020 part of the SW Ugly Tour
PRE-BOOKING onto this event is essential for the event management.
- A four race event
- First race at 11.30, warning signal no earlier than 11.25,.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11.00. (This will be outside, social distancing is required)
- Presentation after the event when the bar will be open.
If you are attending the event, please click the BOOK button below. This supports our paperless COVID-19 event management related requirements. Visiting competitors to book on by creating a new account unless you have already done so for a previous event.
Please note all non-sailing visitors to the club must be signed in on the day of the event for Test & Trace. We use the NHS COVID-19 app for Test & Trace or register at reception on arrival.
Entry only £20.00
Cashless payment only taken at the event, including cards, Apple pay etc. No payment will be taken during the booking due to the uncertainty of conducting events under the changing COVID restrictions.
For information contact:
See you on the water.
Tea and Coffee will be available. If vistors or members bring their own drink container the club will fill them with tea or coffee.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time. Due to the current unfortunate circumstances we find ourselves in, regarding the Covid-19 situation, we must follow the following guidelines:
- Please review your ability to travel to our site based on the latest Government COVID Tier Level.
- If you are in a Tier 3 area (Local COVID Alert Level Very High) please do not visit our site.
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
- We run a strict Test & Trace policy. We operate the NHS COVID-19 app to sign in on arrival. If you do not use the app, use the email system available to club members or alternatively for guests a booking onto this event is used for Test & Trace purposes.
- Social Distancing must always be adhered to whilst on site, including the Rule of 6.
- The changing rooms are closed, we therefore ask competitors to change before arrival or discretely in the car park.
- The showers are not available.
- The Clubhouse is not available except for the race team and bar person/s.
- For your safety please treat any surface you touch as contaminated, wash hands or use sanitiser regularly.
These guidelines may change over time so please review periodically.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
Whilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK CLEAN DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g. shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
More details at http://www.nonnativespecies.org/checkcleandry
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Last updated 1:43pm on 22 October 2020