RS200 Open Meeting
Welcome to the 2023 RS200 Open Meeting. A West Country Boat Repairs Ugly Tour event.
If you are attending the event, please book using the BOOKING facility link below before the close at midnight on Wednesday 10th May. There will be no entries on the day.
This is a 4 - race event.
- The club will be open to visitors from 09.00 on Saturday.
- Please register your arrival in the clubhouse.
- All 4 races raced on Saturday 13th May
- The first race is at 12.00.
- First warning signal no earlier than 11.55.
- No warning signal after 16:00.
- There will be a competitor briefing at 11.00.
- Prizes will be presented in the clubhouse at the end of the event.
Entry is £20, payable on arrival at the club. We employ cashless payment only, i.e., a card or phone etc.
Entry is limited to 30 boats.
Bacon Butties available on arrival, Saturday
Tea/coffee and lunch will be available from the galley.
The bar will be open after racing
For any further information contact the SCSC RS 200 representative; Nicola Barrett, click here
We look forward to seeing you.
Whilst we wish all competitors a wonderful time.
- If you feel unwell or believe you have any of the symptoms of COVID -19, please do not visit our site.
Please click this link for the full details.
Prevention of the spread of invasive species
Whilst South Cerney Sailing Club is not aware of any issues with invasive species in our water, we are committed to the prevention of the spread of invasive species and as such we are following the Environment Agency and RYA guidelines "CHECK - CLEAN - DRY"
Visiting or returning sailors before travelling to SCSC should take all reasonable measures to:
- CHECK for plant material and animal species (e.g., shrimp, zebra mussel, weed)
- CLEAN wash boats, launching trolleys and kit
- DRY for as long as possible before event, at least 2 days recommended.
Please make sure your boat has been clean and dry for at least 2 days prior to your arrival. Your booking onto this event certifies that this is the case. We also recommend that you check and wash your boat before leaving SCSC, facilities are made available for this
Last updated 12:43pm on 8 December 2023