We have started on-line hire of club boats via the website. The outline of the process for hiring a boat is as follows:
- Members will be required to attend an induction session for the class of boat that they wish to hire.
- Once complete, you will be granted access on the website to buy hire tickets and make reservations for this class of boat. These options are available on the specific boat class page.
- Your reservations will be confirmed by the training principal prior to your requested date
- Reservations can be made for Saturday or Sunday morning (10am - 1:30 pm) or afternoon (2:00pm - 5:00pm) or Wednesday evening (18:30 - 20:30). Each of these time slots will be require a single ticket.
- You must be a current club member and hold at least a RYA Level 2 certificate, or have relevant previous sailing experience.
- The International 420 and Toppers are free to use by suitably experienced members of the Cadet Squadron.
- Any damage must be reported to the club bosun via the website, by using the comments associated with the boat being hired.
As a first step, please book yourselves onto the next induction course so that we can get you started hiring the club's boats.